Dr. Jayant Bapat (Bapat Kaka)
- Ph.D. Organic Chemistry, Ph.D. Religious Studies/Social Anthropology
- Adjunct Research Fellow at Monash University Melbourne, Australia
The book narrates 54 year’s long journey and experiences of a person (Bapat Kaka himself) from a small village Wai (on the banks of river Krishna) in the state of Maharashtra in India to Melbourne (on the banks of river Yarra). He was awarded the prestigious Order of Australia Medal (OAM) for his work for the Hindu community in Australia and in Education during this journey.
Please note –
- Bapat Kaka will be donating the proceeds of this sale to charity (Baba Amte’s Anandawan).
Mission of igoforlocal is to always help such noble initiatives. As such, igoforlocal will not be taking any commission on the sale.
- Also igoforlocal will provide Free shipping to buyers of this book in East and South Melbourne. We’ll also endeavour to deliver to customers beyond this region as per mutual convenience.
- As this sale is for a noble cause, no Returns/Refunds/Cancellation will be processed.
Thank you for your kind consideration.